Sunday, January 11, 2009

Let'z Turn Thiz Thing Around


I awake everyday b4 the sun haz a chance 2 peek itz face thru the curtainz. I slip quietly down the stairz & shiver becuz the house alwayz seemz so cold in the morning. More snow, light, fluffy, thank God it'll be easy to clean off the vechicle. The street outside startz 2 buzz w/ traffic & city road truckz dumping salt & scrapping snow.
My commute 2 work, quiet, bubble like, radio playin-sayin a million thingz. I don't remember a day that I hav'nt been driving that commute & u hav'nt crossed my mind. Even now, az I sit here typing theze wordz, I'm thinking of u & wondering if I cross ur mind half az much?
Remember all thoze Sunday night drivez
back 2 ur place when we couldn't find decent music
on the radio
Ur hand clasped in mine
az we made our way down the interstate
the interstate u now come back on 2 make the exchange of life
& we still say~ 'I love u'

No comments: