It'z cold here. Guess we will have a white Christmas thiz yr. No snow angelz or snowmen made yet, jus xmas sugar cookiez w/ az many toppingz az the kidz wanted 2 pile them high w/. Oh, and of course, the mother of all cookiez, a large 1 made jus 4 SANTA 2 be left out w/ a thank u note. I'd like 2 jus sit w/ Santa & eat Crunch Berriez cereal & discuss how he'z made it thru w/ the state of the economy. But I stopped believing a long time ago.
Az I warm my handz wrapped around the cocoa mug
my thoughtz drift 2 u
while the snow billowz amazing glittering diamond like past the window.
I am struck, breathe caught 4 jus a moment
transported 2 that childlike wonder that once used 2 b...
Lifted, gifted and restored in Faith & Hope.


No comments:
Post a Comment