Saturday, February 24, 2007

My Frozen Dreamz


Theze dreamz I dream n they come again, more powerful, more intense, sometimez I wake wit tearz. Sometimez I wake wit great hope. Either way, my eyez r wide open, 2 u. Not so frozen az layerz begin 2 fade n melt away. Should I believe the smoothnezz of the wordz az they spill from the mouth that I long 2 kiss? Stolen kiss, a surprised but welcomed thing, u took my breath away, n even after u left, I waz trying 2 catch it. I know wat I want. Ur indecisivenezz infuriatez me, but I keep that 2 myself. I lay awake in the night, trying 2 imagine ur outline laying next 2 me, 2 help me drift off 2 sleep, but there'z only an empty pillow where ur head should b. I remember past timez, drifting in2 sleep next 2 u, n jus be4 I would fall out, ur tenderkiss on my 4head..sent me 2 the peacefulnezz that I long 4 once again.
I feel the ice melting inside. U do that 2 me. Sometimez I don't mind, n other timez I feel defeated against myself. I have tried 2 keep level ground, tho I admit sometimez jus talkin 2 u sendz me in2 the Heavenz, a place, where, only u n I exist. Az my belly growz each day, az I feel him kick, I know that there'z a love that existz. N existed. There iz no denying that. I wonder in wat realm of reality will u come 2 in ur decisionz.
It iz fucked up, like u said. My cup runneth over when it comez 2 my love 4 u, n the position ur taking iz killing me. I think 4 u, 'out of sight' 'out of mind' keepz u livin the way u do, n yet u have the hook on the line u let fly out 2 me, when u so choose, 2 keep that 'something' alive. I cry tearz. I cry tearz. My heart iz broken. Can u fix it?

No comments: