
I have been having odd dreamz. Dreamz that seem so real, that when I wake I look around 2 make sure of my surroundingz. 2 dreamz I remember very vividly. The 1st waz of my unborn son, sitting across from me @ about 16 yrz of age. I can c hiz featurez, the smoothnezz of hiz silky black skin, hiz hair, c hiz strong handz. The clothez he iz wearing. We r having a conversation about hiz father. In which he iz asking many questionz, n 2 hiz dismay I am making excusez. Not 4 me. But 2 save hiz heart.
In the other dream, I am wearing a wedding dress. In a huge church wit an attached reception hall. Everything iz beautiful n bright. U can feel love in the air. I c n hear ppl I know, n that u know. Family, friendz, unknown masses. I hear distant music playing, n know it'z almost time. I saw u, standing there, in the finest black tux, n laughing, n the joy on ur face, az u joked wit friendz. I stood in the shadowz watching, n then slipped back in2 the hall where I needed 2 wait. N there I stood, waiting....the music started 2 play 2 signify that it waz my time 4 entrance~ n I heard a small voice say 'mama', n I awoke from thiz peaceful, hopeful dream 2 our daughterz big brown eyez telling me it waz time 2 get up.
~~~
The kidz made snow angelz outside the other day. How fun n how refreshing.


No comments:
Post a Comment