Thursday, January 11, 2007

Just Breathe..oh breathe...just breathe


Hold On... A Pueblo Indian Prayer

Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth.
Hold on to what you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself.
Hold on to what you must do, even if it's a long way from here.
Hold on to your life, even if it's easier to let go.
Hold on to my hand, even if I've gone away from you.

******* ****** ******** *****


To believe iz 2 know that every day iz a new beginning. It iz 2 trust that miracles happen, n dreamz really do come true. 2 believe iz 2 c angels dancing among the cloudz. 2 know the wonder of a stardust sky n the wisdom of the man in the moon. 2 believe iz 2 know the value of a nurturing heart, the innocence of a child'z eyez n the beauty of an aging hand, 4 it iz through their teachingz we learn 2 love. 2 believe iz 2 find the strength n courage that liez within us. When it iz time 2 pick up the piecez n begin again. 2 believe iz 2 know we r not alone. That life iz a gift n thiz iz our time 2 cherish it. 2 believe iz 2 know that wonderful surprisez r just waiting 2 happen, n all our hopez n dreamz r within reach. If only we believe.
So much thought inside my head. So much longing 4 a love once desirable, n yet so much conflict n so much pain come wit it. But 2 love like that again, my heart beatz 4 that day when it may b possible again. No 1 iz perfect, not I, not u. When we point fingerz @ ppl alwayz remember there r 4 more pointin right back @ us. I told that 2 some1 very close 2 my heart recently, but I don't think there waz much understanding becuz of other issuez they let completely cloud wat iz right be4 their eyez. We know not wat we miss out on when we let ourselvez believe wat our mind createz, rather than 2 truly listen 2 the otherz true heart. Mayb the only fault I had waz in not asking more 2 talk on 'our level' 2 get thingz out that needed 2 b spoken, 2 b reckoned wit, 2 purge. But in order 4 that 2 happen, the other needz 2 want 2 participate 2, only he had other liez n other livez he waz dealin wit. I 4gave, I could 4give. Mayb thatz my greatest weaknezz, I 4give 2 quickly, but I never 4get. He said he wazn't like the otherz, I said I wazn't like hiz otherz, but I guezz in hurt n in pain, 'we' bacame wat we said we never would. I never wanted thingz 2 b thiz way..4 the hurt 2 b so vaste n 2 leave heartz so barren...only time will tell if it will allow woundz 2 heal, n heartz 2 mend....n yet I love n e way.

No comments: